Delhi, September 30, 2023: In an endeavour to underline the importance of inventive expression, IILM University is delighted to announce the upcoming “PressPsyche Palooza,” a five-day celebration of Journalism, Media and Psychology.
The occasion will probably be held on the IILM University’s Greater Noida campus from October ninth to thirteenth, 2023 and can witness the convergence of esteemed personalities, specialists, and fanatics delving deeper into various sides of liberal arts, journalism, and inventive expression.
The occasion has been meticulously designed to foster mental curiosity, creativity, and a complete understanding of the liberal arts.
Some of the notable audio system who will grace the event with their esteemed presence include-:
- Nidhi Razdan (Senior Journalist): Nidhi Razdan will lead a thought-provoking session on “Reclaiming News: Can We Rescue Journalism from Opinion?”
- Somya Lakhani (Associate Editor- Hindustan Times): Somya Lakhani will share her experience in an skilled speak session on “Women at Work: Exploring Experiences, Challenges and Triumphs”
- Tripura Kashyap (Movement Therapist/Dance Educator & Choreographer): Tripura Kashyap will conduct a Dance Movement Therapy Workshop, emphasising the therapeutic points of dance and motion.
- Captivating performances and competitions: Experience the joys of musical, dance, and theatrical performances, in addition to thrilling competitions and productions.
- Workshops: Visitors can immerse themselves in arts and crafts and images workshops.
- Expert Talks and Panel Discussions
- Stalls: Explore a bunch of stalls providing distinctive merchandise and experiences.
“PressPsyche Palooza is a mirrored image of IILM University’s dedication to empowering minds via the prism of liberal arts. With this, we intention to nurture curiosity and inventive pondering and future-proof our college students in a continuously evolving world. Going ahead, we’ll proceed to organise such occasions to form the change brokers and managers of the long run,” mentioned Prof. Aditi Gupta, English Literature, Journalism and Communication, IILM University, Greater Noida.