Bengaluru, popularly referred to as the Silicon Valley of India, has lengthy been on the forefront of the nation’s technological developments. With its thriving IT business, the town has turn into a magnet for tech giants and startups alike. The metropolis has expanded exponentially to accommodate the ever-growing demand for workplace areas and innovation hubs and North Bengaluru is about to witness the following section of improvement because it sees a number of state-of-the-art tech parks within the coming years. These upcoming tech parks promise to additional solidify Bengaluru’s place as a world tech powerhouse.
From Infosys to SAP Labs and Boeing to Philips Innovation Campus, there are lots of thrilling new tech campuses on the horizon for Bengaluru’s north half.
According to MoneyControl, there’s a powerful lineup of tech parks poised to redefine the town’s tech panorama. Here’s the list:
1. Embassy Manyata Extension Nagawara (Estimated Completion: 2024)
Located in Nagawara, the Embassy Manyata Extension is about to be an enlargement of the long-lasting Manyata Tech Park. This extension will present further world-class infrastructure for companies and startups.
2. Ebisu Tech Park (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Adjacent to Nagawara, the Ebisu Tech Park is one other addition to the tech ecosystem in North Bengaluru. It guarantees to provide a conducive atmosphere for innovation and development.
3. Hines Uptown (Estimated Completion: 2026)
Hines Uptown, additionally located in Nagawara, is predicted to contribute considerably to the town’s tech-driven economic system. Its trendy design and facilities are doubtless to entice tech firms and startups.
4. Shriram Hebbal 1 (Estimated Completion: 2024)
Hebbal is about to welcome the Shriram Hebbal 1 tech park in 2024. This improvement displays the town’s northward tech enlargement.
5. Prestige Waterfront (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Nagawara continues to be a hotspot for tech development with the Prestige Waterfront tech park. It guarantees to provide gorgeous views and a dynamic workspace.
6. Prestige Century Landmark (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Hebbal’s Prestige Century Landmark is one other jewel within the crown of North Bengaluru. It’s anticipated to present a premium tech park expertise.
7. Century Downtown (Estimated Completion: 2024)
Byatarayanapura is gearing up for the Century Downtown tech park, promising a vibrant ecosystem for companies.
8. L&T Phoenix Tech Park (Estimated Completion: 2023)
Already on the horizon, the L&T Phoenix Tech Park in Byatarayanapura is about to redefine the world’s tech panorama.
9. Sattva Horizon (Estimated Completion: 2023)
Yelahanka welcomes the Sattva Horizon tech park, contributing to the world’s improvement as a tech hub.
10. Bagmane Sierra Business (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Yelahanka will even be dwelling to the Bagmane Sierra Business tech park, providing a spread of alternatives for tech fanatics.
11. District Embassy Business Hub (Estimated Completion: 2024)
The Embassy Business Hub in Yelahanka is designed to be a thriving district for tech and innovation.
12. CapitaLand IT Park (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Yelahanka’s tech ecosystem will obtain a lift with the CapitaLand IT Park.
13. North Gate Phase 2 (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Phase 2 of North Gate in Yelahanka guarantees to proceed the success of this tech park.
14. (*25*) Business Park (Estimated Completion: 2026)
Chikkajala is about to host the (*25*) Business Park, including to the town’s tech infrastructure.
15. Divyasree Tech Space (Estimated Completion: 2026)
Devanahalli will see the rise of the Divyasree Tech Space, contributing to the area’s development.
16. Prestige Tech Cloud Park (Estimated Completion: 2024)
Located close to the airport toll plaza, the Prestige Tech Cloud Park goals to present handy connectivity.
17. DivyaSree Avance (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Hennur Road’s DivyaSree Avance tech park is about to be a hub for innovation.
18. Bhartiya City IT Park Extension (Estimated Completion: 2024)
The Bhartiya City IT Park Extension on Thanisandra Road will cater to the town’s tech wants.
19. Century Business Park and Township (Estimated Completion: 2027)
Yelahanka’s Century Business Park and Township will present a holistic tech ecosystem.
20. Brigade World Trade Center (Estimated Completion: 2027)
Devanahalli’s Brigade World Trade Center is predicted to be a world enterprise vacation spot.
21. Embassy Knowledge Park (Completion Date: To Be Determined)
The Embassy Knowledge Park in Chikkajala is poised to be a middle for information and innovation.
22. SAP Labs (Estimated Completion: 2025)
Bagalur’s SAP Labs is about to contribute to the town’s tech prowess.
23. Boeing (Estimated Completion: 2024)
Boeing’s presence in Bagalur will add aerospace experience to the town’s tech panorama.
24. Technology Innovation International Park (Estimated Completion: 2024)
The Technology Innovation International Park in Bagalur shall be a hub for cutting-edge tech.
25. Bengaluru Aerospace Park (950 acres) (Completion Phases: Phase 1 by March 2024 & Phase 2 by Dec)
This huge aerospace park in Bagalur is about to entice international aerospace firms.
26. Bengaluru Signature Business Park (407 acres) (Estimated Completion: 2024)
Devanahalli’s Bengaluru Signature Business Park guarantees to be a signature vacation spot for companies.
27. Foxconn Technology Group
This mega mission shall be sprawling in 300 acres in Doddaballapur and Devanahalli. The estimated completion is but to be declared.
As these tech parks come to life, they’re anticipated to create numerous alternatives for companies, startups, and tech fanatics, additional propelling Bengaluru’s standing as a world tech hub.